STAY UP TO DATE
Websites are a great way to showcase your offering, attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Update your website regularly to keep it interesting and relevant in Google search results. Writing a weekly blog is a great way to achieve this.
- Include your full treatment menu and prices, customers more often than not prefer to get all their information in one place and avoid picking up a phone.
- Create a page for all our special offers, your customers love a good deal and will check back often to see what new ones you have on offer.
- Link a visual social media account like instagram to your website to show viewers how active and engaging your business is.
- Need help creating a website? Contact us and we will be able to help you get started.
A digital newsletter is a great way to connect with clients and share important information.
- Unsure of how to set up an online newsletter? Visit MailChimp.com , they offer many flexible free newsletter options, all of which are completely customisable.
- Consistency is key. Set a schedule, whether it is weekly, fortnightly, or even monthly – and send your newsletter on the same day and time. Clients will come to expect your newsletter and will be more likely to open it.
- Keep the content relevant and interesting to your clients. Less words and more images is always better, and if you can always try and include some sort of deal or incentive that makes your clients want to open your newsletter.
Social media is one of the most important parts of your business, and also one of the easiest to overlook.
- Don’t set unrealistic posting goals. 20 different posts to facebook, twitter, instagram and google+ everyday is more than likely unachievable. Set a social schedule that you know you can stick to easily, and only posts on social networks that are relevant to your client base.
- Post relevant and interesting material on your social networks, don’t be afraid to keep it simple. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Run competitions and actively engage with your clients on social media. People want to feel like they can reach out and touch your business on social media, and if they feel like you are unapproachable or unresponsive they will loose interest.
We support you with the print material you need to get your business started, or help excite existing customers about your new St Tropez offering.
- St.Tropez Branded Posters
- Tan Advice Slips
- Appointment Cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Consultation Form
- Retail Product Display Stand
- Salon T-Shirts
- Window Decals
Using your printed marketing material effectively plays a large part in attracting new clients.
- Display your point of sale (POS) materials where they can be viewed easily, preferably by people walking by.
- Identify local locations where potential clients visit often and organise to leave business cards, posters, or brochures about you business at that location.
- Don’t forget the basics, sometimes networking and passing out flyers is the best way to connect with potential clients.
CUSTOM POINT OF SALE
Want to make a big impression? Contact our business experts to discuss and plan the custom point of sale options that we can create for you and your business.